KASHMIR-HEAVEN ON EARTH-4 N/5DAYSDuration :5Days
Child Rate (5years -11years) : Rs. 31,312/- (without Extra Mattress)
Child Rate above 5years : Rs. 33,975/- (we provide an Extra Mattress)
Single supplement: Rs. 42,750/-
- To and fro Economy class Flight Ticket
- Meet and greet service at Airports
- Non AC Vehicles (Winger, traveler, quails, etc)
- 1 Night in House Boat and 3 Nights Hotel accommodation as per the Itinerary
- Non AC Deluxe Rooms in Srinagar on twin sharing basis
- Veg and Non Veg Meals as per the itinerary
- 1 Litre drinking water per person per day
- Service of Tour Escort from Fortune
- Service Taxes
- Food in Flights / Trains
- Shikara Ride charges.
- Entry fees to local sight spots
- All personal expenses such as Tips, Phone, Laundry, Porterage (Coolie charges)
- Cost of Insurance
- Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- Cost of Airport / Railway station transfers of tour participants travelling by Air/Rail tickets not arranged by the Company.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight or train delays, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- House boat accommodation may provide in different House boats subjected to the number of rooms available.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Airconditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- Snow is subjected to season and weather conditions.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
- Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Air tickets from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
Period of Cancellation
More than7 Days before Departure
50% of tour cost
50% Tour Cost
Less than 7 Days and upto 2days before Departure
75% of tour cost
75% Tour Cost
Less than 2 Days before Departure
100% of Tour cost
100% of Tour Cost